- £16000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Domiciliary Care Co-ordinator
£16,000 – £18,000
I am currently recruiting for a Care Co-ordinator role in Bristol and require an experienced Care co-ordinator, who has co-ordinated more than 500 hours of care per week.
Your key responsibilities will be;
- Co-ordinate and manage the care workers to ensure the smooth running of the provision
- Grow and develop the area to maximum potential with assistance, cooperation and support from the Branch manager
- Attract and select care staff, conducting interviews and working with the central compliance team
- General office administrative tasks and the maintenance of updating office systems
- Ensuring that the weekly rota is communicated in writing and by telephone
The successful candidate will;
- Have experience at co-ordinating within a domiciliary care environment
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a good level of education
- Have an understanding of the Quality standards required in the care industry
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318