- £17000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
£17,000 to £18,000
Full Time, Permanent
My client are a well-established Domiciliary Care provider who are looking for a Care co-ordinator who can work across their Birmingham and Bromsgrove branches. This is a great opportunity for an experienced Care coordinator who is keen to develop and progress within a company. This company have a dedicated out of hours team, which means that the Care Co-ordinator and other branch staff are only committed to a back-up on-call rota.
You’ll need to be within commuting distance of both Birmingham City Centre and Bromsgrove. Bromsgrove is a small branch that is growing so to start you’ll be working 3 days in Birmingham and 2 days in Bromsgrove.
As a Care Co-ordinator your responsibilities will include:
– Co-ordinate and manage care workers to ensure the smooth running of the provision of care services within a domiciliary care agency
– To complete the weekly domiciliary care rota and ensure it is communicated in writing and by telephone to all staff
– To attract and select candidates of suitable calibre to deliver care in the community
– Manage the recruitment process with the candidates and the compliance team
– Liaising with Care Workers and clients to book and/or amend care visits
– Updating clients and/or their family members, Social Workers, colleagues, Care Workers and any other relevant parties of any changes in the care service
– Monitoring care provision
– The right candidate will have worked as a Care Co-ordinator within a domiciliary care agency previously
– The candidate will have good IT skills as this role will involve rostering using an IT based allocation and monitoring system.
– Candidates are required to be professional, friendly, outgoing, and caring. Applicants for this role must possess a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to multi task as they will be working in busy fast paced office environment.
My client have a number of domiciliary care branches in England. They provide a competitive salary, free car parking, and they have a dedicated out of hours team – meaning that you’ll only be back up on-call and will only be contacted in emergency.
Interested? To apply for the Care Coordinator role click Apply or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
0121 362 2318
This role provides an excellent opportunity to work as part of a growing care organisation with a great reputation.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us