- £7.75 - £8.50 per hour
- Job Type:
- Colwyn Bay
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Care Co-ordinator – Domiciliary Care Services
30 hours per week
£7.75 – £8.50 per hour
I am currently recruiting for a Care Co-ordinator to work in Colwyn Bay, covering the county of Conwy. You’ll be responsible for the co-ordination of care services and supervision of staff. The hourly rate is £7.75 – £8.50 per hour dependent on experience and you’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
- You’ll be responsible for co-ordinating the domiciliary care service, of approx. 350 hours of care per week
- You’ll manage and supervise a staff team of Carers
- You’ll visit clients to conduct reviews and risk assessments
- You’ll ensure that all clients Care plans reflect their needs and are updated regularly
- You’ll attend meetings and liaise with healthcare professionals.
- You’ll work from the office in Colwyn Bay but with regular visits to service users across Conwy
- From time to time you will assist with other services
- We are looking for people with experience in leading teams within the care sector and you’ll need prior experience of co-ordinating care within domiciliary care
- You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent or be working towards
- You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle
- You will need to be flexible and willing to undertake additional duties or work across other services from time to time.
Interested? Click ‘Apply’ or send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318