- £16000 - TBC per annum
- Job Type:
- Chester Le Street
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am currently recruiting for a care coordinator role in Chester Le Street, Durham. You’ll need to be an experienced care worker and be a driver with your own vehicle.
You’ll take responsibility for co-ordinating and managing temporary care workers who provide care assistance to customers using the service. You’ll be working with the Manager to ensure the effective running of the agency and will take responsibility for the co-ordination of staff. Key tasks will include;
- General office administrative task and the maintenance and updating of office systems
- To complete the weekly rotas and ensure they are communicated in writing and by telephone in a timely manner
- To ensure proper handover and communication of day to day business to all the branch team and on-call
- Monitoring spare capacity within the area and advising Social Services / Local Authorities / Primary Care Trusts departments on a daily basis.
- Taking enquires from new and potential customers and keeping records of such enquires and the outcome
- To participate in the recruitment, selection and induction of new care workers
- Liaising with Social Workers and other professionals as necessary and ensuring that client files are kept up to date at all times
- Undertake Risk Assessments as requested, producing care plans, prior to the commencement of the service or within 48 hours in emergency circumstances.
- Completing Carer Rosters and Care Plans
- Recruitment and Selection of Care Workers
- Telephoning and visiting both new and existing clients to establish business opportunities
- Covering on-call duties during some evenings and weekends
- You’ll need experience in a social care (generally)
- Good general level of education, including Maths and English (Test taken before interview)
- Excellent communication skills over the phone, face to face and in written communications
- Good sense of urgency and ability to prioritise
- Ability to be mobile as may be required to travel to different service users
Our client is UK’s biggest provider, being able to provide personalised, local services for all based across England, Scotland, and wales
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered, for more information call Daniel White 01213622313