- £18000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am currently recruiting for a Care Consultant to join my client at their branch located near to Bury in Greater Manchester.
This is a unique opportunity to join an organisation that provides care and support to adults and children who have complex needs.
Alongside a competitive basic salary you will be rewarded with; a structured bonus scheme, circa £200 per weekend for on call (approx. 1 in 4), 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and great opportunities to progress and develop.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Care Consultant your duties will include but are not limited too;
– Take responsibility for a cluster of care packages and a team of nurses and healthcare assistants
– Rota management for staff members
– Ensure that each client receives the appropriate level of care and support
– Help to recruit healthcare assistants, depending on individual client needs
– Act as a first point of contact for your allocated packages and deal with any issues that may arise
You will be required to help out with on call on a rota basis however, each client is supported by a specialist nurse so you will not be required to go out and provide personal care.
– Ideally a background of working within domiciliary care and/or complex care would be a distinct advantage
– Confident when using computerised systems
– It is not essential to hold an NVQ in health and social care however this would be desirable
Interested? Please send in your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.