- £16000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: £16,000 – £20,000
Are you currently working as a Field Care Supervisor looking for an office based role? Are you a Senior Carer with experience of coordinating? Are you able to create rota’s and care packages? If so, then I want to hear from you!
I am looking for an experienced and dedicated Care Coordinator to join my client at their fast passed head office in Northampton. You will work as part of an existing staff team coordinating care hours and care calls for a specific area.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Creating and implementing care plans
– Completing spot checks and risk assessments on staff, as required
– Liaise with external care professionals and build/maintain good working relationships
– Be adaptable to help cover the out of hours phone
– Complete all necessary administration
– Ensure that a high quality service is consistently provided
– Assist with any other duties as directed by the Branch Manager
An established care branch that have been providing domiciliary care to the local community for a number of years. They have ambitious growth plans which they are hoping to roll out in the near future.
You will hold an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) and experience of working within a similar role. Knowledge of Oxford and the surrounding areas will be a distinct advantage.
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Field Care Supervisor, Rota Coordinator, Scheduler, Rota Manager, Senior Carer, Care Supervisor, Care Leader, Care Planner, Rota Supervisor, Lead Carer or Coordinator.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312