- £18000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have an exciting opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join a growing organisation in Poole. This would be an ideal opportunity for an experienced Care Coordinator who is keen to work for a reputable company that can offer a good support structure, long term career prospects, stability and a competitive package.
You will be joining a forward thinking, innovative organisation who specialise in providing exceptional supported living services for people with learning disabilities. The organisation are growing rapidly and as a result of their success, now require a Coordinator to join their existing team in Poole.
My client are now looking to employ a Care Coordinator to be responsible for the management of care and support hours delivered in supported living settings for adults with learning disabilities. This is a busy role, so experience in a similar role is essential. Reporting gin to the Registered Manager and being supported by a close office based team, duties will include but are not limited to;
- Using Cold Harbor to manage Care and Support staff rotas
- Issuing rotas in a timely manner
- Maintaining client files and ensuring accurate records are kept in line with data protection
- Updating packages as required on the care management system
- Liaising with clients and their families and providing excellent customer service
- Recording and handling complaints efficiently
- Working with the Registered manager, Field Care Supervisors and Administration team to ensure the branch is compliant, well organised and running at optimum efficiency
- Taking part in the on call rota, 1 in 4 weekends (additional bonus for on call and evening work)
You will have experience of working as a Care Coordinator, ideally with some experience of working with people with Learning disabilities; alternatively experience in a busy domiciliary care branch is highly desirable. You will have an NVQ Level 2/3 in Health & Social care or relevant work experience. Your customer service skills and administration ability will be second to none and you will be keen to work for an employer who can offer long term stability and ongoing career prospects.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Interested? Apply online today
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us