- £16500 - £18500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join a busy team based near to central Birmingham. This role would be ideal for an experienced Senior Carer looking for their first office based role, or an experienced Field Care Supervisor.
The role is based in a large supported living service which offers care and support to elderly residents. The main purpose of the role is to manage, support and monitor the delivery of care and support services. Main duties of the role include:
- To ensure all service users have a care and support plan
- To monitor and maintain support and care plans
- To produce and manage rotas and cover emergency shifts
- To liaise with service users families, carers and other professionals
- To audit service delivery
- To cover care and support delivery calls in emergency situations
You will be an experienced Senior Carer or Care Co-ordinator with knowledge of domiciliary care and CQC standards. You will have experience of people performance management and you will have experience of managing rotas.
A charitable organisation that offers affordable accommodation to older service users
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us