We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Care Coordinator to join an expanding team based in Coventry. The role is with based in a busy care giving team and offers support and development opportunities along with an excellent working environment.
The role is to help coordinate and manage the successful and growing services for carers and people needing care in the Coventry region. You will be experienced in social care and confident in supervising staff and dealing with clients.
There are many duties involved in the role of a Care Coordinator including:
- To compile care plans specific to the individual service user.
- To maintained accurate service provision records, visiting service users to arrange new or revised services, to check on service delivery and ensuring a quality responsive service.
- To attend care plan meetings with social services and to report accurately on the meetings informing the care manager of the outcome.
- To plan the daily rotas.
- To supervise care support staff on a regular basis and to carry out spot checks as necessary.
- To provide emergency out of hours cover for staff and service users as required on a rota basis.
- To assist the care manager in any other relevant tasks commensurate with the grade and in the absence of the care manager undertake those tasks which are necessary to ensure the efficient and continue operation of the service.
- To assist with administration/clerical duties as required.
You will have experience of the care sector and supervision of care staff along with good communication and administration skills. You will have the ability to devise and implement care plans and devise staff rotas. You must be able to work well under pressure and be able to work efficiently as part of a team. You must be able to take part in the on call rota when required, for which an additional payment will be made. You will need to be a car driver and ideally you will hold NVQ Level 3 or be willing to work towards.
The role is based in a charitable organisation that provides a range of care services to adults and children in community and home based settings. They support service users with a range of needs including learning disabilities, physical disabilities, dementia and end of life care.
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us