- £16000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We are currently recruiing for a Care Co ordinator to work with a Domiciliary Care organisation in the Pulborough area.
You will have previous experience of working in a domiciliary care setting and have knowledge and understanding of dealing with staff rotas and care packages.
- Dealing with daily queries from stff and clients.
- Implementing a thorough recruitment and vetting procedure of all care and support workers.
- dealing with appropriate documentation for Field Care Supervisors.
- Permanent allocation of care and Support workers to all customers visits and ensuring the visit is always covered.
- Maintaining computer system is upto date at all times.
- Assisting with wages and invoice processing.
- Previous expereince of working in the care sector.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Driver with full UK driving license.
- Ability to work on a “on Call” rota, including evenings and weekends.
If this is you and you really want that opportunity to work with a well established to branch, apply now or call Nikki on 0121 362 2326.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us