- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for an experienced care coordinator for a domiciliary care company in Poole, my client are a well-established independent domiciliary care provider. This a great opportunity for an experienced Care coordinator who is seeking an office based role with an attractive salary package and who wants to work for a friendly relaxed company.
As a Care Co-ordinator your key responsibilities will be;#
- Co-ordinate and manage the care workers to ensure the smooth running of the domiciliary care provision
- Plan the rota’s
- Ensuring that the weekly rota is communicated to care staff in writing and by telephone Supervise and manage care staff
- General office administrative tasks and the maintenance of updating office systems
- Liaise with healthcare professionals and clients families
- You will be part of an on-call rota (paid additionally)
The Successful Candidate will;
- Have worked as a care co-ordinator within a domiciliary care environment previously
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a good level of education
- Have an understanding of the quality standards required in the care industry
To apply for the Care Co-ordinator role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us