- £20000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Community Services
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am looking for an experienced Care Coordinator who is looking for a challenge and wanting an opportunity to achieve career progression as well as personal recognition.
I have an exciting opportunity to join a family business that provides high quality care within the community. The company are expanding into a different geographical area, therefore are looking for the right candidate to help get the new service off the ground. They need a reputable, diligent coordinator who believes in going above and beyond to ensure the very best care is provided.
Duties can include, but aren’t limited to;
- The 360 degree recruitment process
- Assigning care workers to clients appropriately and efficiently whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company
- Talking to the clients on a regular basis about their care and dealing with any complaints in a timely manner to ensure the service is continually evolving and meeting all needs
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information
- If needs be, deliver hands on care if short staffed
- Responsible for keeping staff up to date with training
- Ensuring all relevant documentation and certificates are received for carers
- Staff bookings and shift management
- Matching candidate skills to service user requirements
- Devising Care Plans as well as Risk Assessments and Review visits
- Keeping all records up to date on the database and files
- On call duty
The right candidate;
- A people person who is able to understand the needs of the clients and care workers
- Experienced within this role
- Excellent Telephone Manner and experience of using rostering computer packages
- A dedicated individual, proactive and organised in nature, and is computer literate
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us