- £18000 - £22000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re recruiting for a Care Coordinator in Trafford, to work for an award-winning domiciliary care provider. You’ll be joining a growing organisation where quality is paramount and where you’ll have the opportunity to develop your career. We’re looking for experienced care coordinator who can demonstrate a passion for working in the care sector
- As a care coordinator you’ll work closely with the Care Manager in the delivery of a high quality care service for clients who receive a care service in their own home.
- You’ll visit clients in their own homes to carry our assessments and care reviews
- You’ll coordinate the staff rota using staff plan, ensuring that all calls are covered and that the rota is communicated to staff
- You’ll re-cover calls in the case of a carer absence
- You’ll update care plan’s to ensure they accurately reflect the changes of need for each client
- You’ll liaise with healthcare professionals, doctors and clients families
- You’ll need experience of coordinating rotas in a domiciliary care environment before
- You’ll be able to demonstrate a commitment and passion for provider a high quality service to clients you’ll have excellent communication skills
- You’ll be a driver with own vehicle
- This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who would like to work in an organisation where they feel valued and will have the opportunity to progress
Interested? To apply for the Care coordinator position, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks for more information please call on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us