I have an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Care Coordinator to join a reputable care provider in Birmingham. Due to expansion, the opportunity has arisen for a part time Coordinator to join them at their office in Birmingham, working alongside another part time coordinator and sharing the workload, this is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Care Coordinator who is keen to work for a company that can offer long term career prospects, stability and a competitive package.
You will be joining a forward thinking Home Care Provider who deliver care to elderly people who reside in independent living services in the Birmingham area. The company are growing and therefore can offer long term career prospects and opportunities to develop.
My client are now looking to employ a Care Coordinator on a part time basis, 22.5 hours per week. The job will involve taking responsibility of the rotas for your care workers using CM2000, ensuring carer’s hours are rostered efficiently and all training is scheduled and kept up to date. There will be no on-call duties for the Coordinators as this is covered by another team. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
- Maintaining client files and ensuring accurate records are kept in line with data protection
- Preparing and distributing carers rotas in a timely manner
- Updating care packages as required on the care management system
- Liaising with clients and their families and providing excellent customer service
- Recording and handling complaints efficiently
- Working with the branch manager to ensure the branch is compliant, well organised and running at optimum efficiency
For the Coordinator role, you will ideally have worked in a Home Care setting before and have experience of working on CM2000. You will also hold an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in care ideally.
All appointments will be subject to a DBS check.
Interested? Call Stacey on 0121 362 2329 for more info or, apply online today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us