- £18000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join my client at their office near to Havant.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, healthcare benefits and company pension.
My client provides nationwide domiciliary care services to people living in their own homes and holds a great reputation within their field.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Care Coordinator you will report directly into the Registered Manager of the branch.
You will form part of an existing office team with duties to include, but not limited too;
– Create and distribute staff rotas on a weekly basis
– Ensure that there is sufficient cover for each shift taking into account sickness/holidays etc.
– Accept new referrals and process them accordingly
– Speak with customers and their families to make sure they are receiving the correct care and support
– Take part in the ‘on call’ rota
– Minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
– Experience of working within a similar role
– Confident when using IT systems and computerised programs
– Good attention to detail
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us