An exciting opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join a growing Domiciliary Service in Liverpool.
After successful number of years, my client is now providing around 1000 hours of care a week, with the intension to increase going into the New Year.
Duties can include, but aren’t limited to;
- Assigning care workers to clients appropriately and efficiently whilst working within the standards and requirements of the company
- Talking to the clients on a regular basis about their care and dealing with any complaints in a timely manner to ensure the service is continually evolving and meeting all needs – with the support of your Manager
- Keeping computer and paper files up to date with changing information
- If needs be, deliver hands on care if short staffed
- Responsible for keeping staff up to date with training
- Ensuring all relevant documentation and certificates are received for carers
- Staff bookings and shift management
- Matching candidate skills to service user requirements
- Devising Care Plans as well as Risk Assessments and Review visits
- Keeping all records up to date on the database and files
The right candidate;
- A people person who is able to understand the needs of the clients and care workers
- Must have a minimum of 12 months experience within a care setting
- Excellent Telephone Manner and experience of using rostering computer packages
- A dedicated individual, proactive and organised in nature, and is computer literate
- Due to the nature of the role, you will also need to be a car driver.
Don’t delay, and contact me today!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us