- £17000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join my client at their brand new domiciliary care office in Enderby; about 20 minutes’ drive from Leicester.
My client already has established branches in the North and North West however have recently won a new contract within the Leicester area.
Along with a competitive basic salary the successful candidate will be rewarded with 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and fantastic opportunities to progress in the future.
We are in a position to consider both experienced Coordinators as well as Senior Carer’s/Field Care Supervisors who have had exposure to coordinating rota’s etc.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Care Coordinator you will report directly into the Registered Manager of the branch.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited too;
– Create and distribute rotas for an allocated staff team
– Complete reviews and supervisions
– Assist HR is disciplinary hearings
– Help to recruit Care Assistants with the support of the Registered Manager
– Take part in the ‘on call’ rota
– Experience of working within a domiciliary care environment
– Minimum of NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
– Background of working in a similar role or have had exposure to coordinating responsibilities
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us