- £18000 - £21000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client is a well-established domiciliary care provider in the North West, they’re looking to recruit an experienced care coordinator for their offices on The Wirral and offer an attractive salary of £18,000 – £21,000 dependent on experience and qualifications. You’ll need to have worked as a care coordinator previously in a busy domiciliary care environment, be commutable to Birkenhead and be a driver with your own vehicle.
- The care coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the rota for the domiciliary care provision,
- Monitor individual care packages whilst matching care staff to service users to provide a person centered service.
- You’ll manage a specific area and a team of care staff, supervising and supporting them to carry out their duties
- Compile and maintain accurate records ensuring they remain up to date.
- You’ll liaise with social care professionals, clients and their families
- You’ll work closely with social services, taking on and implementing new care packages
- You’ll ensure that accurate records are kept
- You’ll have worked as a care coordinator within a domiciliary care office previously
- You’ll have good organisational, leadership and administrative skills
- You’ll have a background in care and be willing to undertake additional duties when required.
- Whilst hands-on care is not a part of your day to day role, you will be expected to cover calls in emergencies
- You’ll be a driver with your own vehicle
Interested? To be considered for the care coordinator role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us