- £17000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I have an exciting opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join a reputable care provider in the Manchester area. Due to expansion, the opportunity has arisen for an experienced Care Coordinator to join them at their office in Manchester. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Care Coordinator who is keen to work for a company that can offer long term career prospects, stability and a competitive package.
You will be joining a forward thinking Home Care Provider who deliver care to people in their own home. The company are growing and therefore can offer long term career prospects and opportunities to develop.
My client are now looking to employ a Care Coordinator on a full time basis for their branch in Manchester. The job will involve taking responsibility of the rotas for your care workers, ensuring carer’s hours are rostered efficiently and all training is scheduled and kept up to date. On call will form part of this role and will be on a 4 weekly rota. Other duties will include but are not limited to;
• Maintaining client files and ensuring accurate records are kept in line with data protection
• Preparing and distributing carers rotas in a timely manner
• Updating care packages as required on the care management system
• Liaising with clients and their families and providing excellent customer service
• Recording and handling complaints efficiently
• Working with the branch manager to ensure the branch is compliant, well organised and running at optimum efficiency
For the Coordinator role, you will ideally have worked in a Home Care setting before and have experience of working on CM2000. You will also hold an NVQ Level 2 or 3 in care ideally.
All appointments will be subject to a DBS check.
Interested? Call Stacey on 0121 362 2329 for more info or, apply online today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us