- £20000 - £25000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
My client has an exciting opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join their team on a Permanent, full time basis. The branch is an established branch based in Aylesbury the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 – £25,000 per annum and will be joining a highly thought of home care provider.
You will be joining a forward thinking, innovative organisation who specialise in providing a range of high quality Home Care Services across the locality including complex care packages.
My client are now looking to employ a Care Coordinator to oversee the allocation of care hours to the field based care workers. This is a unique Coordinator role as you will be managing a medium sized case load of clients in the area. You will be required to take the on call phone on occassion, but will not be called upon to do hands on care delivery.
Duties will include but are not limited to;
• Maintenance of client files ensuring accurate records are kept
• Maintain telephone contact with existing clients, monitoring and reporting client activity on a daily/weekly basis
• Allocation of Carers to client visits, ensuring continuity of care
• Ensure that any changes to clients’ care plans are actioned upon and recorded in the relevant system
• Streamlining processes, the successful candidate would be responsible for fully reviewing the current set and implementing any approved changes to make the department run more efficiently
You will have excellent customer service skills and the ability to coordinate care staff. We would consider candidates who have a proven track record of inspiring and leading a field based team that have provided customer service excellence internally to staff and externally to clients.
It would be desirable to be trained to an NVQ Level 3 or equivalent, as well as a background in Care work with a good understanding of the social care sector, however it is not essential as full training will be provided.
In return, you will receive a very competitive salary and the opportunity to work with a unique, personable and forward thinking organisation who offer ongoing career opportunities and support for their employees.
All appointments are subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Interested? Apply online today.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us