- £17000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join my client at their domiciliary care branch in Redditch, Worcestershire.
Alongside a good basic salary, the successful Registered Manager will be rewarded with additional payments for taking part in the on call, paid mileage/expenses and great opportunities to progress in the future.
This branch is currently running in excess of 1000 care hours per week and is made up predominantly of private clients. This role in particular has been created due to expansion and you will work alongside an existing coordinator.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is essential
As Care Coordinator, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Support the Registered Manager with the daily running of the office
– Create and distribute rotas for all care staff
– Ensure shifts all shifts are covered appropriately
– Assist with any recruitment and training needs for the business
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, as minimum
– Background of working within a domiciliary care branch, ideally at a similar level
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us