- £18000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for a Care Coordinator / Bookings coordinator to work in a domiciliary care office in Longbridge. You’ll be responsible for the coordination of community care services, scheduling the rotas for a team of care staff and taking new packages on from the local authority. You’ll be experienced in coordinating staff, ideally in social care or recruitment and be able to work autonomously.
The Care coordinator position is mainly office based, you’ll coordinate staff, liaise with social services and set up new packages of care.
As a Care Co-ordinator your key responsibilities will be;
- Co-ordinate and manage the care workers to ensure the smooth running of the domiciliary care provision
- Grow and develop the area to maximum potential with assistance, cooperation and support from the Branch manage
- Supervise and manage care staff
- General office administrative tasks and the maintenance of updating office systems
- Ensuring that the weekly rota is communicated in writing and by telephone
- You will be part of a back-up on-call rota however the first line of on-call support is provided by a dedicated team
The Successful Candidate will;
- Have coordinated staff before – likely in domiciliary care or recruitment, or maybe in a sector such as logistics.
- Be able to work autonomously Have excellent communication skills
- Have a good level of education Be able to gain quickly an understanding of the quality standards required in the care industry
To apply for the Domiciliary Care Co-ordinator role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us