- £15000 - £16000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: circa £16,000 per annum + enhancements
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Are you looking to secure a Care Coordinator position? Are you already working as a Care Coordinator but looking for new challenges? Are you a senior or field Care Supervisor looking to move in to an office based role? If so, I want to hear from you.
I have an opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join an established domiciliary care company at their branch based in Leeds, West Yorkshire.
Working within a busy office environment co-ordinating care hours for a field based care team. The company provide home help, home care and personal care services and pride themselves on offering a high quality, friendly, reliable and efficient personal care service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Coordinate employee rota’s using a computerised system
– Work closely with the Field Care Supervisor to provide scheduling support
– Build and maintain good working relationships with local authorities and external agencies
– Participate in the ‘on call’ rota as directed by the Care Manager
– Ensure that holiday, sickness and emergency care calls are correctly assigned
– Prepare branch reports for meetings
– Complete any other administrative tasks as requested by the Branch Manager
An established and highly reputable home care service provider with branches throughout the UK. They have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
– Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent (minimum)
– Background of working within domiciliary care
– Knowledge of using StaffPlan would be advantageous
– High standard of IT skills and confident when using computerised systems
– Excellent customer service
– Able to effectively multi-task with good organisational skills
This position would be ideal for a; Care Coordinator, Rota Manager, Zone Leader, Senior Coordinator, Field Care Supervisor, Lead Carer, Field Supervisor, Senior Carer, Field Carer, Senior Care Coordinator, Scheduler, Care Planner, Care Supervisor or Rota Coordinator.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.