- £18000 - £19000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for an experienced Domiciliary Care Coordinator to work in a new branch in Shirley. You’ll be responsible for the coordination of community care services, scheduling the rotas for a team of care staff and taking new packages on from the local authority. This is a new contract set up for an established domiciliary care provider. You’ll need to be a driver with your own vehicle.
The Care coordinator position is mainly office based, but due to this being a new contract set up there will be occasions whilst the service is growing where you may have to go out in the community.
As a Care Co-ordinator your key responsibilities will be;
- Co-ordinate and manage the care workers to ensure the smooth running of the domiciliary care provision
- Grow and develop the area to maximum potential with assistance, cooperation and support from the Branch manage
- Supervise and manage care staff
- General office administrative tasks and the maintenance of updating office systems
- Ensuring that the weekly rota is communicated in writing and by telephone
- You will be part of a back-up on-call rota however the first line of on-call support is provided by a dedicated team
The Successful Candidate will;
- Have worked as a care co-ordinator within a domiciliary care environment previously
- Be able to work autonomously
Have excellent communication skills
- Have a good level of education
Have an understanding of the quality standards required in the care industry
- Be a driver with your own vehicle.
To apply for the Care Co-ordinator role please click ‘apply’ to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks Recruitment
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us