- £20000 - £23000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join my client at their domiciliary care office in Swadlincote.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with; a competitive basic salary, additional payments for on call, good opportunities to progress in the future and ongoing training and support.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
You will be required to use a specialised care system to plan and schedule carers rota’s.
With the support of the Branch Manager, you will be a direct contact for a large team of field based carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Update the HR and training team to identify any additional needs/report any concerns
– Monitor the level of staff sickness and holidays
– Make sure that the online system is regularly updated and that the information inputted is accurate
– NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care qualified, as minimum, with the willingness to work towards completing your NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (if not already completed)
– Previous coordinating experience within a busy domiciliary care branch
– Computer literate
– Able to multitask and naturally organised
Interested? Please send in your CV ASAP for immediate consideration
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us