- £21000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join a well established, reputable domiciliary care company based about 10 miles west of Leicester.
As well as an attractive basic salary of up to £24,000, the successful candidate will be rewarded with; excellent progression opportunities, a Monday – Friday office job with no requirements to take part in an on call rota at weekends as well as ongoing training and support.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
You will be required to use a specialised care system to plan and schedule carers rota’s.
With the support of the Branch Manager, you will be a direct contact for a large team of field based carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Update the HR and training team to identify any additional needs/report any concerns
– Monitor the level of staff sickness and holidays
– Make sure that the online system is regularly updated and that the information inputted is accurate
– NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care qualified, as minimum, with the willingness to work towards completing your NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (if not already completed)
– Previous coordinating experience within a busy domiciliary care branch
– Computer literate
Interested? Please send in your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.