- £17000 - £18500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join a well-established, reputable domiciliary care company based in the Huddersfield area of West Yorkshire.
The successful Coordinator will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary which has the option to rise by an additional £3,000 in 6 months, subject to a successful probation period.
This branch is currently running at circa 1800 care hours per week and these are equally split between the team of Coordinators in the office.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Care Coordinator you will be joining an existing team that has recently had an internal restructure.
Reporting into the Registered Manager of the branch, your duties will include but are not limited too;
– Create and distribute rotas for all staff members
– Act as the first point of contact for your allocated area
– Assist with providing hands on care, if required
– Take part in an ‘on call’ system which will be on a rota basis
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
– Good knowledge and understanding of the Calderdale and Huddersfield areas
– Previous experience in a coordinating role
– Computer literate
Interested? Please send in your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.