- £16000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join my client at their respite unit in the Harrow area of Middlesex.
You will be joining a new service that currently supports adults with learning disabilities and other associated needs.
*A Full UK Driving License is required as travel to other services may be needed
As Care Coordinator your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Lead shifts in the absence of the Registered Manager
– Make sure that care plans are accurate and up to date
– Monitor the level of care and support that is being provided to all service users
– Ensure that shifts are appropriately covered and rotas are allocated to each staff member
– Qualified to NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, as minimum
– Experience of working with people who have learning disabilities and other associated needs
– Background of working within a role of a Care Coordinator or Team Leader or Senior Support Worker
Interested? Apply Now or send your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.