- £21000 - £24000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
My Client is recruiting for a Care Coordinator/Rota Planner to join their well-established, independently owned domiciliary care company who have over 20 years’ experience in domiciliary care and are based about 10 miles west of Leicester.
As well as an attractive basic salary of up to £24,000, the successful candidate will be rewarded with; excellent progression opportunities, a Monday – Friday office job with no regular requirements to take part in an on call rota, as well as ongoing training and support along with the knowledge of working in a supportive environment for an excellent provider with an overall good rating in their last CQC inspection.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
With the support of the Branch Manager, you will be responsible for a large team of field based carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
Other duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Update the Branch Manager and the quality and training team to identify any additional needs/report any concerns
– Monitor the level of staff sickness and holidays
– Make sure that the online system is regularly updated and that the information inputted is accurate
– NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care qualified, as minimum, with the willingness to work towards completing NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care (if not already held)
– Previous coordinating experience within a busy domiciliary care branch
– Computer literate
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.