- £18000 - £18000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
We’re looking for somebody to work as a care coordinator in a domiciliary care office in the Warrington area. On offer for the coordinator is a salary of £18,000, plus performance related bonus and future development opportunities. Working woth a friendy team, you’ll be based in the office and be responsible for scheduling the care workers rotas. You’ll need to have worked within a supervisory role in domiciliary care such as care coordinator, Field care Supervisor or Senior Carer.
- The care coordinator is responsible for the coordination of the rota for the domiciliary care provision
- You’ll liaise with social care professionals, clients and their families
- You’ll work closely with social services, taking on and implementing new care packages
- You’ll ensure that accurate records are kept
You’ll have worked in a supervisory role in care before and have experience of domiciliary care / community care.
- You’ll have good organisational, leadership and administrative skills
- You’ll have a background in care and be willing to undertake additional duties when required.
- Whilst hands-on care is not a part of your day to day role, you will be expected to cover calls in emergencies
- You’ll be a driver with your own vehicle
Interested? To be considered for the care coordinator role, please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg Banks recruitment
For more infirmation pelase call me on 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.