- £17000 - £20000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join a well-established, reputable domiciliary care company in South Yorkshire.
You will be required to work between the Barnsley and Rotherham offices which are approximately 25 minutes’ drive apart.
The successful Coordinator will be rewarded with a competitive starting salary which has the view to increase by an additional £3,000 in 6 months, subject to a successful probation period.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Care Coordinator you will be joining an existing team that has recently had an internal restructure.
Reporting into the Registered Manager of the branch, your duties will include but are not limited too;
– Create and distribute rotas for all staff members
– Act as the first point of contact for your allocated area
– Assist with providing hands on care, if required
– Take part in an ‘on call’ system which will be on a rota basis
– NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
– Good knowledge and understanding of the Calderdale and Huddersfield areas
– Previous experience in a coordinating role
– Computer literate
Interested? Please send in your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.