- £15000 - £16000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: circa £16,000 + enhancements
Location: South Nottingham
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to work from my client’s Head Office based in South Nottingham with the occasional field based travel required. The successful candidate will be recruited to join their established fast response team.
This is a Full Time, Permanent role with the working hours being spread over 7 days so flexibility is required.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including, but not limited too;
– Complete client reviews
– Organise and contribute to team meetings
– Work closely with the Assistant Care Managers and Care Manager to identify areas for improvement
– Create and implement staff rotas
– Ensure all records are accurate and kept up to date
– Liaise with the recruitment team on a regular basis
– Take part in the ‘on call’ rota
An established care company that have been providing domiciliary care to the local community for a number of years. They have an excellent reputation in the area and pride themselves on their high standards of care.
– NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care and willing to work towards NVQ Level 3 (if not already achieved)
– Experience of End of Life Care will be a distinct advantage
– Team player
– Ability to cope well with pressure and can effectively multi-task
– Excellent communication and Customer Service skills
– IT literate
This position may be suitable for candidates with experience working within the following positions: Field Care Supervisor, Care Coordinator, Rota Manager, Coordinator, Care Supervisor, Lead Carer, Field Manager, Area Coordinator or Scheduler.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a vehicle is ESSENTIAL for this role
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the “apply” button or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.