I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join a busy domiciliary care branch in York.
This business has been created, and is currently overseen, by the Managing Director who herself has a solid background of working within social care and is a qualified social worker.
Currently rated ‘GOOD’ with CQC, the appointed Coordinator will form an invaluable part of this already successful team.
This company believes in providing the highest levels of care and support and don’t believe in short care calls. To attract and retain the best employees, they do not offer zero-hour contracts. Every single role within the business has contracted hours.
The office is located within walking distance to York city centre and offers free onsite parking. Other benefits include; company fuel card with access to company cars, pension, cash plan, paid overtime, discounts off a local hair and beauty salon and paid mileage.
A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role as frequent travel will be required
*We require flexibility as alternate weekend working will be required, as well as varying working hours within the week (depending on business need)
As Care Coordinator, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Assist with the daily coordination of incoming care hours and make sure they are correctly assigned to each carer
– Arrange meetings between carers and new service users to ensure a detailed introduction
– Regularly evaluate care plans and make authorised changes, as required
– Liaise with external agencies and professionals to develop relationships
– Monitor sickness and holiday and provide appropriate cover, where needed
– Make sure that each care plan is strictly adhered too, and any problems are fed back
– Take part in the on-call rota on a shared basis
– Travel to visit carers to complete assessments and quality assurance checks
– NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care as minimum, ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified
– Experience of working in the care industry in a similar care coordinating role within domiciliary care
– Good customer service skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.