- £14000 - £16000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Established Domiciliary Care Provider
Salary: £14,000 – £16,000 per annum + enhancements
Location: Scarborough, 9am – 5pm, Monday – Friday, NO on call duties
Are you looking to secure a Care Coordinator position? Are you already working as a Care Coordinator but looking for new challenges? Do you want to work as a Care Coordinator, with no on call duties? Are you a senior or field Care Supervisor looking to move in to an office based role? If so, I want to hear from you.
I have a brilliant opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join a close knit, friendly team to work at their well-established domiciliary care branch based in Scarborough, North Yorkshire.
Working within a busy office environment co-ordinating care hours for a field based care team. The company provide home help, home care and personal care services and pride themselves on offering a high quality, friendly, reliable and efficient personal care service.
There will be many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
– Allocating care staff & ensuring rotas are in order, completed and sent out to carers
– Ensure holiday, sickness and emergency care calls are assigned appropriately
– Define special care needs and monitor and review personalised care plans
– Liaise with professional care organisations to enhance and develop the package of care for the service user
– Provide written reports on complaints, accidents and incidents
– Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
– Confirming details of carer visits to service users & issuing invoices accordingly
An established and highly reputable home care service provider based in Scarborough they have a large client base and specialise in providing home care to vulnerable service users with a range of different needs.
You will ideally be qualified with an NVQ L2 or 3 in health & social care with experience of the care industry and working in a similar role. You will have experience of using Rostering Systems and will understand the scheduling process. Knowledge of using care software such as iCare would be a distinct advantage. The position is Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm with no on call duties.
This position would be ideal for a care coordinator, zone manager, field supervisor, care giver, senior carer, deputy manager, registered manager, care manager, community care manager, home care manager, senior carer co-ordinator or team leader.
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply. To apply for this or similar opportunities, please click the apply button, or for more information please contact Kate on 0121 362 2312.