I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join a domiciliary care company situated in Bury.
As this branch is newly established, a CQC inspection has not yet taken place. You will be joining a small office team, working alongside one other coordinator and the Registered Manager.
*A Full UK Driving License with access to a car is ESSENTIAL for this role
As Care Coordinator, your duties will include, but are not limited too;
– Assist with the daily coordination of incoming care hours and make sure they are correctly assigned to each carer
– Ensure all absences including holiday and sickness are accounted for and appropriately covered
– Help to create personalised care plans
– Take part in the on call rota on a shared basis (3 weekly rotation)
– General office administration, where needed
– NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care as minimum, ideally NVQ Level 3 qualified
– Experience of working in the care industry in a similar coordinating role
– Good customer service skills
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.