- £16000 - £17000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Medical and Nursing
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Salary: £15,000 – £17,000 + on call payment
Are you looking to secure a Care Coordinator position? Are you already working as a Care Coordinator but looking for new challenges? If so, I want to hear from you.
My client has a fantastic opportunity for a Care Co-Ordinator join their close knit, friendly team to work at their domiciliary care branch based in Coventry.
To support the Care Manager in the delivery of care hours and all tasks related to providing a high quality 24 hour service adhering to all Crossroads policies, especially those relating to equal opportunities, service user confidentiality and health and safety.
There are many duties included in the role of Care Coordinator including:
• To compile Crossroads care plan specific to the individual service user.
• To maintained accurate service provision records, visiting service users to arrange new or revised services, to check on service delivery and ensuring a quality responsive service.
• To attend care plan meetings with social services and to report accurately on the meetings informing the care manager of the outcome.
• To plan the daily rotas.
• To supervise care support staff on a regular basis and to carry out spot checks as necessary.
• To provide emergency out of hours cover for staff and service users as required on a rota basis.
• To assist the care manager in any other relevant tasks commensurate with the grade and in the absence of the care manager undertake those tasks which are necessary to ensure the efficient and continue operation of the service.
• To assist with administration/clerical duties as required.
A national charitable organisation that support people of all ages and disabilities within the community
You will have experience in a similar role within a care providing organisation and you will hold an NVQ Level 2 or 3 Health and Social Care. You must have a driving licence and access to your own transport. You must have good knowledge and understanding of legislation of care provision along with excellent written and verbal communication skills
This position would be ideal for a care coordinator, zone manager, field supervisor, care giver, senior carer, senior carer co-ordinator or team leader.
Interested? Click apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314