My client has a fantastic opportunity for a Care Coordinator to join a busy and friendly domiciliary care office in South East London.
As the Care Coordinator you will work for a well established company who provide high quality and reliable home help, home care and personal care services to people in their own home.
The role is 40 Hours per week.
As the Care Coordinator there are many varying duties that you would be required to undertake including:
- Assist in the day to day coordination of the care hours including arranging for emergency cover when required
- Allocating care staff & ensuring rotas are in order, completed and sent out to carers
- Ensure holiday, sickness and emergency care calls are assigned appropriately
- Define special care needs and monitor and review personalised care plans
- Liaise with professional care organisations to enhance and develop the package of care for the service user
- Provide written reports on complaints, accidents and incidents
- Provide excellent levels of customer service at all times
- Confirming details of carer visits to service users & issuing invoices accordingly
- As the Care Coordinator you will have:
- Experience of working within a similar role is essential
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- excellent communication skills
- Computer literate
- Full driving licence and own transport preferred but not essential
- Flexibility to cover on call to meet the needs of the business
Interested? Then send us your CV to apply.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.