We’re looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a small and friendly domiciliary care agency near Hebden Bridge. As a Care Coordinator you’ll be responsible for the allocation of care workers to vulnerable clients in their own homes, you’ll be part of a team dedicated to providing the best possible service. You’ll need prior experience of working in as a care coordinator / care scheduler in a domiciliary care environment and in return my client can offer you a competitive salary of £17200 plus £4080 per annum for on-call payments, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career further.
The Care Coordinator Role
As a Care Coordinator you are primarily responsible for the coordination of the rotas for the care staff. You’ll ensure that full cover is provided at all times and that the rota is effectively communicated to the care staff.
- You’ll reallocate care visits when staff are absent, ensuring that any changes are communicate to the client.
- Line management of the carers, conducting appraisals, supervisions, and absence management meetings
- Attend service user reviews, deal with complaints where necessary
- Delivering care to services issues where required
- You’ll deal with any queries or concerns from service users or staff
- Liaise with health care professionals such as GP’s social workers as well as clients and their families.
- Working as a part of a team, the Care Coordinator helps to ensure the smooth operation of the domiciliary care service
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with prior experience of working as a care coordinator, care scheduler / care planner within a domiciliary care company.
- You’ll have excellent IT skills
- You’ll be able to communicate effectively with all members of staff, clients, their families and health care professionals.
- You’ll have the NVQ 2 in care qualification as a minimum and ideally hold level 3
- You’ll be a driver with your own vehicle
- You’ll have experience of delivering care and be happy to do so occasionally.
Interested? To apply for the care coordinator role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment. 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.