We’re looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a busy and thriving domiciliary care company in Sheffield. As a Care Coordinator you’ll be responsible for the allocation of care and support workers to vulnerable clients in their own homes, you’ll be part of a team dedicated to providing the best possible service. You’ll need prior experience of working in as a care coordinator / care scheduler in a domiciliary care environment and in return my client can offer you a competitive salary of £19,850, excellent training and the opportunity to progress your career further.
The Care Coordinator Role
- As a Care Coordinator you are primarily responsible for the coordination of the rotas for the care staff. You’ll ensure that full cover is provided at all times and that the rota is effectively communicated to the care staff.
- You’ll reallocate care visits when staff are absent, ensuring that any changes are communicate to the client.
- You’ll deal with any queries or concerns from service users or staff
- You’ll work with the management team to supervise and lead the team of care staff, undertaking supervision on a regular basis
- Act as a Supervisor for carers when needed and take part in regular team meetings
- Liaise with health care professionals such as GP’s social workers as well as clients and their families.
- You’ll assist when required with client assessments and reviews
- Working as a part of a team, the Care Coordinator helps to ensure the smooth operation of the domiciliary care service
The Successful Candidate
- We are looking for candidates with prior experience of working as a care coordinator, care scheduler / care planner within a domiciliary care company.
- You’ll have excellent IT skills
- You’ll be able to communicate effectively with all members of staff, clients, their families and health care professionals.
- Ideally you’ll have the NVQ level 3 qualification or be working towards it
Interested? To apply for the care coordinator role please click apply to send your CV to Laura Roberts at Coburg banks recruitment. 0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.