I am currently recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join my client at their domiciliary care service in Wolverhampton. Salary £20K.
The clinical lead service provides personal care and support to people with a variety of health and social care needs who live in their own homes.
With rapid growth and a comprehensive business plan, they are looking for an ambitious, organised, and driven Care Coordinator or Field Care Supervisor who will have the opportunity to eventually step into the Registered manager’s role.
The Role; As the Care Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for a team of support staff who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching support workers with clients.
- Complete spot checks and partake in staff supervision.
- Participate in care planning and risk assessing.
The Person; To be considered for the Care Coordinator role, you will need:
- Previous scheduling experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of domiciliary care.
- NVQ / QCF level 3 Health and Social Care.
- Clear communication skills.
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle.
For more information please call Claire on 0121 362 2319 or APPLY NOW!
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.