Domiciliary Care Company
Salary: £15,000 – £18,000
I am recruiting for a Care Coordinator to join a busy team based in central Birmingham. This role would be ideal for an experienced Senior Carer looking for their first office based role, or an experienced Field Care Supervisor.
The role is based in a busy domiciliary agency which offers home based support services in central and south Birmingham. The main purpose of the role is to manage, support and monitor the delivery of care and support services. Main duties of the role include:
- To ensure all service users have a care and support plan
- To monitor and maintain support and care plans
- To produce and manage rotas and cover emergency shifts
- To liaise with service users families, carers and other professionals
- To audit service delivery
- To cover care and support delivery calls in emergency situations
You will be an experienced Senior Carer or Care Co-ordinator with knowledge of domiciliary care and CQC standards. You will have of people performance management ideally you will have experience of managing rotas. You must be a car driver and live with in close proximity to South Birmingham as there will be an element of care provision within the role.
A domiciliary organisation that offer care and support to service users and their families.
This position will be suitable for: Care Coordinator, Field Care Supervisor, Senior Carer,
Interested? Click Apply and your application will be considered or call Hayley Green on 0121 362 2314