My Client is looking for a Care Coordinator to join their domiciliary service based in Morecambe. Salary £21K plus £25 per night on call.
They are a small service that provides exceptional care and support to clients, enabling them to live as independently as possible within their own homes.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a Care Coordinator, or Field Care Supervisor looking for an opportunity to progress under a supportive management team.
This role will see the successful candidate completing a 360-degree role, you will support with rotas, assessments, staff supervision and spot checks.
As the Care Coordinator you will;
- Be responsible for a team of carers who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Carry out supervisions, appraisals and support visits with the carers.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching carers with clients while meeting their preferences in regard to days, times and duration of visits.
- Make sure that systems are regularly updated, and that the information inputted is accurate.
- Participate in on-call duties
To be considered for the Care Coordinator role, you will need;
- Previous care experience – Care Coordinator, Field Care Supervisor or Team Leader
- Computer literacy skills
- Clear communication skills
- Minimum of a level 2 in Health & Social Care Adults
- Experience working with domiciliary or residential care
- A valid UK driving license and access to a vehicle
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing across the UK. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us. If you know of other people who are currently looking for a new career within the Health and Care Sector please refer them to us.