Care Coordinator needed for an established domiciliary Service in Doncaster. Salary up to £20K plus on call allowance.
They are a privately owned group who have been providing exceptional and bespoke, person-centred care for over 20 years. They provide care and support to clients from all backgrounds to live as independently as possible.
The Role; As the Care Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for a team of support staff who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching support workers with clients.
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated.
The Person; To be considered for the Care Coordinator role, you will need:
- Previous scheduling experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of domiciliary care.
- NVQ / QCF level 3 Health and Social Care.
- Clear communication skills.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.