Care Coordinator needed for a busy domiciliary Service in Dagenham. Salary up to £25K.
My client operates a busy domiciliary service within extensive care hours. They are looking for a seasoned Care Coordinator with experience of one or more of the following systems – Pass System, CM2000 or QuikPlan. This is an office-based role only.
The Role; As the Care Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for a team of support staff who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching support workers with clients.
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated.
- Participate within on-call, Monday to Thursday only, every 4 to 6 weeks.
The Person; To be considered for the Care Coordinator role, you will need:
- Previous scheduling experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of domiciliary care.
- NVQ / QCF level 3 Health and Social Care.
- Clear communication skills.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.