We are working with a well-respected domiciliary care company in the Barking area that are currently looking for a Care Coordinator to join their friendly team.
This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic company that are always keen to develop their staff and will offer ongoing training and any support required to enhance your skillset. They are also passionate about the care they provide, and this is at the forefront of all that they do.
As a Care Coordinator your duties will involve:
- Allocating Care Workers to their shifts to ensure all customers are receiving the service they require. Matching Care workers to customers based on the customers needs and requirements.
- Arranging cover for any care worker sickness or annual leave.
- Accepting, allocating and processing new referrals.
- Updating any changes required to a customer’s needs.
- General office duties such as call handling and data entry.
- Taking part in the out of hours emergency on-call rota (only once fully trained to do so)
- Providing hands on care in emergency situations.
As a successful candidate you will have:
- Previous experience as a Care Coordinator
- A full driver’s licence with access to own vehicle
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good administrative and IT skills with a keen attention to detail
- Good knowledge of the local area
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
If this role is of interest to you please send across your most up to date CV as soon as possible for consideration.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.