- £17000 - £17500 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
I’m looking for a Care Coordinator for a domiciliary care company in Blackburn. The salary for this post is £17,000 with a rise to £17,500 following a probationary period. This company offer fantastic training and progression opportunities and family friendly incentives like childcare vouchers. The successful candidate will have experience in Domiciliary Care and will ideally work as a Care Co-ordinator / Field Care supervisor / Team Leader before.
– Working in a Domiciliary Care Company as a Care Coordinator you’ll mainly be responsible for the coordination of the rotas (800 – 100 hours per week) ensuring all client calls are covered and there is enough staff to cover any absence or holidays.
– As a Care Coordinator you will also be required to assist with staff reviews, staff supervisions and appraisals along with client assessments and reviews as and when needed.
– You will also be liaising with carers on a daily basis to ensure all policies and procedures are followed and reporting any changes to them.
– You’ll ensure that all the systems are kept up to date
– The Care Coordinator will have a background in health or social care gained within a domiciliary care company and will have worked as a Care coordinator / Field Care Supervisor / Team Leader previously
– You’ll ideally possess an NVQ 3 or more in Health and Social Care. However if you have the relevant experience but not the qualification my client are willing to put you through it.
– You’ll be computer literate and be able to work as part of a team.
– You’ll have excellent customer service skills, and will be able to work effectively on your own.
– You’ll be self-motivated, have outstanding communication and organizational skills and will be keen to ensure that high quality standards are met and be flexible with working hours as you will be required to participate in the on call rota.
– A driving licence and access to a car is also essential
My clients are offering a salary of £17,000 which will rise once 6 months’ probation has been completed. You’ll have the opportunity to undertake further qualifications and training
To be considered for the Care coordinator post please click “apply” now and apply with a copy of your CV.
0121 362 2318
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us