- £13000 - £14000 per annum
- Job Type:
- Social Care
- Job Ref:
Unfortunately, this job opportunity has expired.
Please go back to the Job Search page by clicking here.
Leading Domiciliary Provider
Salary: circa £14,000
Location: near Grimsby
I am recruiting for an experienced Care Coordinator to join a fast paced domiciliary care branch near to Grimsby. This role has been created due to expansion within the business.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a good basic salary plus automatic enrolment on their in-house pension scheme. As this is a new position that has been created, it offers excellent scope for progression in the future.
As Care Coordinator there are various tasks that are incorporated into this position including;
– Call rostering
– Developing rotas for staff members
– Completing spot checks and risk assessments on staff as required
– Liaise with external care professionals and build/maintain good working relationships
– Be adaptable to help cover the out of hours phone
– Complete any administration
– Assist with any other duties as directed by the Registered Manager
– NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) as minimum
– Knowledge of using ‘People Planner’ would be advantageous
– Able to effectively multi-task
– Confident when using computer systems
– Willing to cover additional hours, dependant on the needs of the business
** A Full UK Driving License is essential for this position **
The successful candidate will need to be flexible towards working hours as the role will include shift work across evenings and weekend.
Interested? Then send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews
Coburg Banks Health and Social Care specialise in recruiting Care Managers, Care Co-ordinators and Senior Carers within Residential care, Domiciliary care, Supported living and Nursing. We would welcome the opportunity to help you in your career, so please send a copy of your CV into us