Care Coordinator needed for an established domiciliary Service in Cheltenham. Salary up to £26K.
They are a privately owned branch with Good CQC. The branch provides care to people within their own homes, enabling them to remain as independent as possible. You will be joining a dedicated and passionate branch who also provide excellent progression and training opportunities.
The Care Coordinator will be responsible for the scheduling of care hours and supporting the Registered Manager with the day-to-day staff management. This is a brilliant opportunity for an experienced Coordinator who is looking for further career progression.
As the Care Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible for a team of support staff who you will need to regularly liaise with to ensure all calls are covered and attended.
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching support workers with clients.
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated.
- Staff supervisions and appraisals.
To be considered for the Care Coordinator role, you will need:
- Previous scheduling experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of domiciliary care.
- NVQ / QCF level 2 Health and Social Care as a minimum
- Clear communication skills.
- Valid driving licence with access to a vehicle.
- Willingness to complete hands-on care when needed.
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.