My client is looking for a Care Coordinator to join their established domiciliary service based in Altrincham. Salary up to £26K plus paid on-call.
The branch provides care to people within their own homes, enabling them to remain as independent as possible. You will be joining a dedicated and passionate branch who pride themselves on delivering a minimum of 1 hour call outs.
You will be joining a team of 3 Care Coordinators and will be responsible for matching the right carers to your clients.
This will be an office-based role, with hands on care need only in emergencies when on-call.
As the Care Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching support workers with clients.
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated.
- Participate in on call – 1 evening every fortnight and 1 weekend day (so either a Saturday or a Sunday) a month
To be considered for the Care Coordinator role, you will need:
- Knowledge and understanding of domiciliary care
- Experience as a Care Coordinator within domiciliary care
- NVQ / QCF level 2 Health and Social Care as a minimum
- Clear communication skills
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.