My client, based in Bristol, is looking for an experienced Care Coordinator to join their passionate and dedicated community who support people with learning disabilities, mental health and the elderly to live as independently as possible. Salary up to £27K dependent on experience.
The role will be to schedule the care hours for their supported living and domiciliary services, grouped together as their ‘community services’. The community services provide support to people with learning disabilities, mental health and the elderly. Packages include 24/7, block shift care as well as typical homecare support.
The successful candidate will be supported to move up into a Deputy position in the very near future, therefore they are looking for an ambitious and confident Care Coordinator.
The role will include on-call which will consist of holding the phone 1 evening a week. For the weekends, you with have 6 weekends off, on the 7th you will hold the on-call, on the 8th you will act as a back up to the person who holds on-call, then back to your 6 weekends off.
As the Care Coordinator you will:
- Be responsible in organising the rotas by matching support workers with clients.
- Make sure that the online system is regularly updated.
- Participate in on call.
- Complete staff supervision and management.
To be considered for the Care Coordinator role, you will need:
- Experience as a Care Coordinator within domiciliary care for a minimum of 18 months
- NVQ / QCF level 3 Health and Social Care as a minimum
- Clear communication skills
- Must be a car driver
Coburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.